Sunday Church

Lucy is beginning to grab hold of things. She isn't reaching out for anything in particular, but just grabbing on to what I presented to her. On Sunday I chose this cute little bear that is also a rattle (courtesy of Aunt Sarah). Well, she grabbed on and wouldn't let go! Here she is at home before church in her swing. Then with Daddy during church.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that she is holding the bear I got her.. and those pictures of so adorable.... my favorite is the one that it looks like the bear is hugging her while she is sleeping! Auntie Sarah loves little Lucy! Im glad she likes the bear though... :)

Anonymous said...

Heather I have really enjoyed reading your blog, and watching Lucy grow and develop in her pictures. She is absolutely the most beautiful baby ever!!
Your trip the Conn. looked like fun, loved the Paul McCartney picture too....that must have been exciting.
You are a good little mama to little Lucy, I am proud of this great blog site you have started, and I love to see all the new pictures. Thank you for sharing them with all of us.
love you...Antie K.