Smiles!!!

There was a 15 minute period today where Lucy was oh so very happy!!! She was "reading" her book that has a mirror on every page... my little narcissist! I got the camera out and captured the moment so I would know I wasn't dreaming.




After Lucy's happy time we meet her buddy, James, and his mom at the park for a picnic. We walked around the lake and then went to register for MOPS. Oh yay, it's going to be so much fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so smiley ... how precious!!

Harmony said...

All of the new posts are great! Sorry she's been teething and fussy. But in the end, I'm sure you're just so happy to have an adorable daughter! Hope to see her (and you all of course) some time soon.

Holly Havenhill said...

Oh my goodness she is so adorable! She has grown up so much already!!