Irvine Railroad Pumpkin Patch

Last Tuesday we went to a pumpkin patch with our MOPS group. We rode a small train thru the park that gave some history and then walked thru the "pumpkin field".

James and his mommy, Myra





Lucy and James getting ready to go in

Mommy and Lucy on the train

Lucy and the pumpkins

Enjoying the hay

Go Cowboys!

Lucy and James

After playing with the pumpkins we walked around the park. They have the Orange County Zoo there so we walked thru it. They have two bald eagles!! I couldn't believe it. Lucy fell asleep and James was ready for a nap too so we left. It was a fun day!

2 comments:

Harmony said...

It looks like you all had a very good time! I love seeing pictures that show you doing things with Myra and James. :D

Cassie said...

Lucy is such a beautiful little girl! I love the one of her eating hay! Matthew eats more grass/hay/rocks than I care to admit at the moment, I guess that doesn't make me mom of the year. Anyway, I think it's adorable!