Established: June 2006
That is just about what it looks like here in Fort Lewis Washington too!
How beautiful! We're covered in snow here too. I love it ... 4 inches on Tuesday and we are expecting more. Merry Christmas!
OH WOW that is CRAZY!! there's so MUCH of it! I'm jealous =) wish i could have a snow day from work! haha<3andrea
Hey Mama Webber! I can't wait to meet you and sweet Lucy!! Merry Christmas!!Love, Mama Cass!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is just about what it looks like here in Fort Lewis Washington too!
How beautiful! We're covered in snow here too. I love it ... 4 inches on Tuesday and we are expecting more.
Merry Christmas!
OH WOW that is CRAZY!! there's so MUCH of it! I'm jealous =) wish i could have a snow day from work! haha
<3
andrea
Hey Mama Webber! I can't wait to meet you and sweet Lucy!! Merry Christmas!!
Love,
Mama Cass!!
Post a Comment