We had a great afternoon at Disneyland today. Lucy and I rode Winnie the Pooh (her fave!), we explored Innoventions which is something else she loves since EVERYTHING is hands on and OK for her to touch, and we went on Mr Toad's Wild Ride. Now, I cannot recall having been on that ride before which is why we went today. It started off pretty swervy and I thought "Well I must have got sick on this ride as a kid and never wanted to go on it again." Then I started to pick up on the story... does the toad get drunk, crash, and go to hell? What in the world is that ride about and how creepy is it to be a kids ride???!!!!!?!!!? I now feel the need to watch that movie to see what it's all about. Does anybody have it that would loan it to me?
As we were leaving a cast member asked me a couple questions and gave Lucy a Mickey sticker. That was the highlight of her day! The just started laughing and talking to that sticker, it was hilarious. She fell asleep on the way home and and is still sleeping now. I really should be cutting up fruit for tomorrow but my legs are too tired to stand!
PS Sorry no picts, my camera is out on loan
No comments:
Post a Comment