I found that darn spider!!!

I found the spider that has been terrorizing Lucy. Look how freakin HUGE it is!!!! If figures that it was just me and Lucy home at the time. Ew, as I type it looks like it's crawling down the page.... yuuuuuuuck!!!!!! OK so, I freaked out then stopped and thought "If I don't kill this mean spider now it's just going to attack Lucy again" so I got the courage, and Daniel'ls sandal (hey it's bigger) and tip-toed over to it. Then I thought, people will never believe how big this spider is (for being in the house, I realize he's not as big as I think he is) so I grabbed my camera.


When I killed him he made a LOUD, VERY LOUD, crunching sound. Oh gross!!! It startled me and I made a sound that probably was more like a scream, and it scared Lucy. She ran over to me and grabbed my leg, poor thing. Then I set Daniel's sandel in the trash. When he got home I told him where to find his sandel and he could clean it if he wanted to. ;-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: