So long Agador...


Name: Agador Spartacus
Born: June 25, 2006
Weight: 10-12 lbs
Height: 1 foot
Length: 2 feet
Breed: Yorkie-Tsu (mix of Yorkie and Shih-Tsu)
We love Agador but we are moving and have chosen to not take her with us. She is fixed and we just paid her license fee in October. She is trained to use a puppy-pad which we usually keep inside the house. We would have trained her to go outside but we don't have a yard! She loves long walks, cuddling, and playing chase. She is great with kids.

1 comment:

Nana Jana said...

Dear Mom & Dad,
I'm having a great time here at camp Na-na-Pa-pa. I have made new friends and my bunk is warm & cozy. Today I went rock climbing. My favorite game is "chase the little black one". I miss you but I'm having fun. Come and visit soon!
Love,
Agador