Fun at Disneyland

Today we went to Disneyland with my friend Julie and her daughter Ashley.  Today's pre-park picture was adorable (IMHO) so I thought I'd share :-)  I take a picture of her before we go in every time so I have a photo of what she is wearing... just in case.  So there's my tip-of-the-day for all you Disney mom's.  :-)
 We rode the carousel, Penny had a blast!  She was laughing the whole time on that horse... well except for when I wanted to take a picture of course.

We were walking along and saw Woody go buy, then Jessie came up and took Lucy's hand.  It was so cute! They walked together for a bit then stopped.

 Jessie tried her hardest to consol a crying Penny but no luck (for real tho she spent like 5 minutes with Penny!  I almost wonder if it was someone we knew.)

We had lots of fun today!  Thanks Julie and Ashley for meeting us there.

No comments: