However, I am starting to get a little antsy being home. Idle hands and all that... So I am hoping that by starting this blog I will give myself something to do and a bonus of keeping track of Lucy's growth.
As you can see Lucy started smiling this week. I notice she smiles most
when she is gassy but she seems to smile when she is happy as well. It's so adorable! She also has been blowing little spit bubbles from her mouth. Those are a bit harder to capture on film so no pictures of that yet.
She was in a lively mood yesterday and I was able to get lots of silly pictures of her.
2 comments:
I'm glad you're enjoying being home with your precious daughter. Are you going to be able to keep staying home? I hope you can learn to appreciate the slow pace now because as she gets older, it goes away. Trying to keep up with a toddler is great exercise. Now is a good time to take up scrap booking to pass the time. : )
Love you sweetheart,
Laurie
Hi Heather,
I got your Christmas letter with your blog address. It is so fun to see you as a mother. I'll keep checking it out from time to time. Lucy is so gorgeous!
Love, Audrey
Post a Comment