We don't watch Sesame Street here. I don't even know if it's still on. We don't watch Elmo's World. She's never had any interaction with Elmo.
The other day a commercial came on for some Elmo doll, she wasn't watching TV but playing across the room. The commercial comes on, her head whips up to stare at the TV. She crawls (practically at lightning speed) over to the TV, pulls herself up and stares intently at Elmo. She got so excited!!! Like it was Christmas morning or something.
Yesterday we were at the store and I saw the Sesame Street section so I thought I would try Elmo in person. SHE WENT CRAZY! Laughing and clapping her hands, she go so animated and excited! Maybe it's the red body? Maybe it's the singing? Who knows but she seems to really love Elmo.
2 comments:
You know what? My kids like Elmo too! As a sesame street purist Owen has banned Elmo's image in any form from the house.... but they still love him.
Don't they all just love Elmo! So cute! Sounds like an Elmo is due for Christmas! :D S got one last year and she went crazy about it too. She really likes Seasame Street and learns a TON from it...she learned all of the letters from that show. Amazing!
Post a Comment