Happy Valentine's Day!!

As of today the website www.lucillejane.com is no longer in existance. For those of you who didn't get the update with my new email comment here and I'll send it to you.

I gave Daniel a nice, new, and VERY needed wallet. I got a Wii Fit!! Yipee!!! I have sooo been wanting one! Daniel also suprised me with a baby-free day. He had arranged with his parents to pick her up this morning. The first thing I did with her gone? I cleaned our desk!! Haha, we spent a good hour this morning cleaning after she left. Then did the Fit and man, my legs were sore! I ran, did yoga, practiced my balance, and played with all the other fun things the Fit comes with. What a blast! It's got an exercise program which is really neat. You can set goals and everything.

We also picked up season 3 of NCIS from my parents' house. We finished season 2 last night and it was a doozy! We just couldn't wait to find out what happens next.

Right now Daniel is grilling, some nice steak but I can't remember what it's called. Yum, I'm hungry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The WII Fit so fun! It definately can be a work out if you do it long enough but its fun..the yoga is hard at first! Sounds like you guys had a good Valentine's Day! Its good every once an awhile to be baby free and just the two of you.... Miss you!