Here are some pictures of Lucy from the Zoe website.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is cool that you went to the conference ... and that Lucy is posted on Zoe's website! Did you enjoy the conference? I've never been to one but I've seen videos of some and they just seem so awesome. I know a couple of the guys who sing with their group.
Happy February 8 ... only 20 more days until the baby turns one! How time flys ...
2 comments:
That is cool that you went to the conference ... and that Lucy is posted on Zoe's website! Did you enjoy the conference? I've never been to one but I've seen videos of some and they just seem so awesome. I know a couple of the guys who sing with their group.
Happy February 8 ... only 20 more days until the baby turns one! How time flys ...
she's so cute! :D
Post a Comment