to me!!! Today is my birthday and I have had the best weekend ever.
Saturday started off with Margaret, Harmony (my soon-to-be sister-in-law!!!!!), and I going to Skinsations Spa. This place is pretty neat and low-key. Harmony and I both agreed that it was the best massage we ever had. I felt like the masseuse's hands never left my back. Ooohhhh sooooo relaxing. Then the three of us headed off to the mall for lunch at Genghis Khan. Yumm-o! After we were all stuffed we headed to the JC Penny Salon where I got my hairs cut. It was styled so nice and pretty... and will soooo never be that way again. I'm just not that into taking forever to do my hair.
Once that was done we all got mani/pedis! It was so relaxing. After our fun filled day we picked up Daniel, Joe, and Lucy to head over to dinner at Bucca deBeppo. It was my first time there and definitely not my last. The place was so much fun! The food came in great big portions and tasted delicious!
Today I went to Disneyland with Joe and Lucy. I got an annual pass, with parking!, for my birthday!! Yipee, hooray!!! I'm so excited. Lucy and I can now go (almost) whenever we want. Plus it was my birthday so I got a b-day pin!
Lucy and I at the Magic Kingdom
In line to see Mickey
Hooray for Mickey! Boo for blurry pictures!
Oh do you like my ears? I made them at the hat-making store!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Pretty Lady! I am so jealous that you got to have a day of pampering!
Love your ears!!
Happy Birthday, your pictures made me smile. How great is that, that you can visit anytime you like!
I enjoyed my visit here today!
Post a Comment