Potty Training Update

I am SO SO SO excited!  Lucy has pooped in the toilet for 2 out of the last 3 days.  HOORAY!  Yesterday she went in her nighttime pull-up before I got out of bed otherwise I think she would be 3 for 3.  The BEST part is that she TOLD ME she had to poop.  She's getting so big!  So far she's earned a Barbie and a Polly Pocket.  The best part of the Polly Pocket is that the clothes and the doll are in separate bags so I can give her a new item of clothing for each time she potties!

Oh and we had a doctor's appointment for her today.  She needed a doctor's evaluation to start preschool in the fall.  She is now 28.9 lbs and 3'1".  She impressed her doctor with her excellent speech and she impressed the nurse by not crying or flinching when she got a shot.

No comments: