Her new thing is grabbing her feet an eating them when I am trying to change her diaper.
My little slobber monster :) Tho you can't really see it well in this picture, she sure seems to be very drool-ly. Hehe, I put her highchair together yesterday. She looks so tiny in it!!
sounds like your little one decided sleep was for the birds at about the same age Owen did. Crazy. I just don't get it. One day he took 2 great naps a day, and the next day...30 minutes here or there.
I have noticed in the last 2 weeks that Owen has a sore spot on his lower gums, so I am guessing teething is to blame.
One day we will sleep well again. I am sure of it.
2 comments:
Haha...little Lucy in the big chair! Very adorable.
sounds like your little one decided sleep was for the birds at about the same age Owen did. Crazy. I just don't get it. One day he took 2 great naps a day, and the next day...30 minutes here or there.
I have noticed in the last 2 weeks that Owen has a sore spot on his lower gums, so I am guessing teething is to blame.
One day we will sleep well again. I am sure of it.
jeri
Post a Comment