
The girls decided this morning would be a good time for their first scream-fest. Nice, lucky me. Penny was screaming because I took ibuprofin last night and she always screams after I take that. Thus I use it only for emergencies. Yesterday my ear started hurting and I knew where that was leading... my jaw. Man the pain is excruciating!!!! It's ten times worse than (medicated) childbirth. It's almost incapacitating. I took an ibuprofin to help with the swelling that comes with the joint paint. I slept all night with a heating pad on my face and it still hurt when I woke up. Of course it could have just been the lack of restful sleep. In the 6 hours I tried to sleep, Penny got up twice and Lucy got up twice. Throw in some major snoring from Daniel and I maybe got an hours worth of sleep. After Daniel left for work I actually fell asleep... until Lucy woke up 20 minutes later ready to start her day. She was followed by Penny just a few minutes later. Thus began the scream fest at 6 am. It is now 11:45 and there has been silence in my house for 10 minutes. If its all I will get today I'LL TAKE IT!!!! Needless to say my TMJ still kills and now I have a migrane.
No comments:
Post a Comment